Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Krazy Ass Life

Ive never done this before.. i always thought the internet was for geeks, but my life is so goddam krazy right now that i figured instead of writing all my thoughts and experiences down in a journal, why not just create a blog? my friend told me about it so i figured id give it a shot. i dont even know where to begin. i just moved down to florida at the beginning of october to kind of jump start my life, and let me tell you its been a fucking hell of a time ever since i kame down here.. i have no real idea what i want to do with my life and no idea if i want to stay here or go back to my home state of new jersey where all my friends, family, and memories are.. plus my job blows ( i work at a petting zoo) and i dunno if its for me.. but i seem to be stuck there and its like the whole "real world" thing kinda hit me all at once kuz im fucking exhausted all the time and i have the worst days off (monday and tuesday) and on top of that its dam hard to make friends so im alone every night.. between not being able to sleep at night, getting my ass kicked by fire ants and shoveling shit at work, im so tired i dont know what to do with myself.. but im trying to laugh it off and have a good time, even if its with myself for now.. so i guess im gonna treat this blog as my own personal novel, and tell my story as i live it, one krazy day at a time

No comments: