Sunday, April 8, 2012

Life Revitalized

Well its been five years since my last posting, and a lot has changed haha. For one thing, I dont have my truck anymore. I have a beautiful blue Honda that desperately needs a wash. Another thing, I've realized how much I love Florida. After leaving Lion Country Safari (it finally happened!) I took internships all over the country, most with sea turtles and several with plants,
and my path led me right back to Florida. Sort of. I finally got my first gig as a member of the National Park Service (which I left Lion Country to persue), the only thing is its in Utah. But its temporary, and in six months I plan on taking my skills back in Florida. Utah and the entire American southwest is absolutely gorgeous, and I am fortunate to have the opportunity to work in sixteen national parks and monuments as a member of the Northern Colorado Plateau Network. Im learning every single plant in the region, and should be an expert botanist by the time I leave!

No comments: